Sunday, May 10, 2015

The Leaf Boat Race

We made leaf boats and had a leaf boat race at the school pool.  We went back and wrote stories about what we did...


Riley's boat went too fast because it sailed the high winds.  I said, "Wow, Riley's was fast."  Mine sunk to the bottom of the pool.

Sebastian



We made leaf boats today and we went to the pool.  We put the leaf boats in the water.  We blew and blew and blew.  My leaf didn't go fast.

Ahniqua




We had a leaf boat race.  Riley's boat zoomed.  Everyone's boats were slow even my boat was slow.  Some sunk too and the water was a little bit calm.

Waiariki


We went to the pool.  My boat sunk.  My boat is a leaf boat.  I went to Paki's paddock to pick a leaf.  My leaf was yellow.

Pippa



Riley's leaf boat zoomed across the pool and my leaf was really slow.  Riley won.  I wanted to win.

Fynn



3 comments:

  1. Nice bouts there room 1 i read your writing and videos and writing 😊
    Nice job room 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Riley. That was cool that you won the leaf boat race

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Riley, you look really excited to win the race. Great leaf boat building!!!

    ReplyDelete